CED 7000 Tactical Shot Timer
Out of stock
Email when stock available
The CED7000 Tactical Model, is the exact same timer as the silver model CED7000, but in all black finish. It has black buttons and display frame. No silver on it at all.
All other feature are the same.
The CED7000 Shot-Activated Timer is truly a breakthrough in technology. No other timer to date offers this combinations of advanced features, compact size and lightweight. This is truly the “next generation” Shot Timer here today!
- Memory storage/recall for review of 10 strings and an unlimited number of shots.
- Custom Par for single or multiple Par time settings, with variable delay intervals and the first ever hundredth of a second setting.
- Dual forward and reverse Review function.
- Fixed/Random/Instant of custom delay available.
- Shot detection microphone featuring 8 pre-programmed digital sensitivity settings.
- Illuminated fully functional LCD display, showing total time, splits, shot number, Par and first shot time.
- Date and time displays, including alarm clock feature.
- Optional RF remote capability for use with CED BigBoard and CED Time Keeper.
- New ‘Spy Mode’ for monitoring other shooters and visual starts.
- New ‘Stopwatch Mode’ for use of the timer as a stopwatch to clock props and other shooters on the range.
- Super loud Start beep over 110 dB ? the loudest in the industry!
- Rechargeable battery with low battery LCD indicator. Optional External Battery Pack.
- 2 sets of Start/Review buttons. Choose which works best for you!
- Large display of overall time, for quick-glance identification.