Hornady LEVERevolution 45-70 GOVT 325GN FTX (20)
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Ever since its introduction in 2006, LEVERevolution ammunition has brought grandpa’s lever action rifle out of retirement and turned it into a firearm everyone is shooting. Featuring a soft polymer flex tip, it’s tough enough to stand up to a jacketed bullet, but soft enough so it won’t dent the primer of the round in front of it or cause accidental firing in a lever gun. This technology makes LEVERevolution cartridges safe in tubular magazines.
LEVERevolution ammunition features up to 40% more energy than traditional flat point loads and travels up to 250 fps faster. Feed your lever gun with a box today! This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive smokeless powder, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Note: Polymer tip bullet design creates a COAL that is too long to function in most revolvers chambered for this cartridge.
* Cartridge – 45-70 Government
* Grain Weight – 325 Grains
* Quantity – 20 Round
* Muzzle Velocity – 2050 Feet Per Second
* Muzzle Energy – 3032 Foot Pounds
* Bullet Style – Polymer Tip
* Bullet Brand And Model – Hornady FTX
* Lead Free – No
* Case Type – Brass
* Primer – Boxer
* Corrosive – No
* Reloadable – Yes
* G1 Ballistic Coefficient – 0.23
* Sectional Density – 0.221
* Test Barrel Length – 24 Inches
* Velocity Rating – Supersonic
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.