Lone Wolf Compensator 409 Conversion 1/2 x 28 (COMP409)
Thread on compensator for a .40S&W to 9mm conversion barrel.
The Lone Wolf 940 compensator offers a unique advantage to the discriminating competitive shooter. This exceptional performance is accomplished in 2 simultaneous steps. First, the redirection of gas to a 30 degree rearward angle actually pulls the barrel forward, reducing felt recoil. Second, the redirection of gas vertically provides a genuine reduction in muzzle rise. The result allows the shooters sights to remain on target or realigned quickly providing faster accurate follow up shots.
- Fits LWD 9mm conversion barrels threaded 1/2 x 28 models
- Will not fit any standard LWD 9mm barrels threaded 1/2 x 28 models 17,17L,19,26,34.
- We highly recommend the use of LWD stainless guide rod and ISMI reduced power recoil springs with this product. Light loads or reduced power ammunition may not run reliably.
- Approximate dimensions: .75″ H x 1.2″ L x 1″ W
- Steel construction with a dark charcoal parkerized finish that’s superior to black oxide.