Eemann Tech Upgrade Kit for CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow
Only 1 left in stock
The Eemann Tech Upgrade Kit is made for the most popular competition pistol in the world – CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow and is used predominantly for IPSC, USPSA & any action sports.
All factory pistols are setup to pass stringent tests with a multitude of ammunition hence the heavy springs and factory parts.
Realise the performance you can achieve by tuning and customising your CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow to your load and preferred feel.
The upgrade kit ET-130051 has all the needed drop in parts to upgrade your pistol from the box to full competition mode, without any major changes required to your platform.
Eemann Tech Competition springs reduce the weight of the trigger and slide reciprocating recoil making it more sensitive and faster for competition use.
The Eemann Tech Full Length Guide Rod allows the use of a competition buffer to prevent the full contact of slide with a frame, that can damage the pistol.
The Eemann Tech Competition Disconnector will ensure an ultra-short reset without any additional modifications to your gun.
Eemann Tech Upgrade Kit ET-130051 for CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow contains:
• ET-131140 Eemann Tech Recoil Spring for CZ 10lbs – 1pc.
• ET-131118 Eemann Tech Main Spring for CZ 8 lbs – 1pc.
• ET-131109 Eemann Tech Competition Trigger Spring for CZ 75 – 1pc.
• ET-131156 Eemann Tech Competition Firing Pin Spring for CZ – 1pc.
• ET-131113 Eemann Tech Competition Sear Spring for CZ 75 – 1pc.
• ET-130044 Eemann Tech Competition Disconnector for CZ – 1pc.
• ET-130005 Eemann Tech Full Length Guide Rod for CZ – 1pc.
• ET-303013 Eemann Tech Competition Buffer for CZ 75 – 1pc.
• ET-130054 Eemann Tech Trigger Pin for CZ – 1pc.
• ET-130055 Eemann Tech Hammer Strut Pin for CZ – 1pc.
• CZ 75 SP-01 (without firing pin block models)
• CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow
• CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow Orange
Enter Your Licence Number