Eemann Tech Main Springs Calibration Pack for CZ
Only 1 left in stock
The Eemann Tech Main Springs Calibration Pack for CZ has been specially made for CZ 75 / 75 SP-01 / Shadow 2 / TS / TS2 and their models.
It allows owners to choose the best suitable power of Main Spring for their firearms.
The pack includes a range of the most popular power Main Springs including 7, 8, 9, 10 and 13 lbs.
The Eemann Tech main springs calibration pack is offered to allow the shooter a choice of Competition Main Springs to adjust the power of the Main Spring according to the individual needs of the competitor.
Made of steel with thermic treatment for the best performance and quality!
Every Eemann Tech Main Spring for CZ has its own unique colour, allowing for visual identification of the power value throughout its whole service life period.
All springs are partially painted with polymer and heat-treated paint which remains flexible throughout the whole period of service. The paint does not ruin or dye the handgun from the inside.
Each pack contains five competition-coloured main springs.
• ET-131187 – 7lbs – Competition Main Spring for CZ – RED color
• ET-131188 – 8lbs – Competition Main Spring for CZ – ORANGE color
• ET-131189 – 9lbs – Competition Main Spring for CZ – BLUE color
• ET-131190 – 10lbs – Competition Main Spring for CZ – MAGENTA color
• ET-131193 – 13lbs – Competition Main Spring for CZ – WHITE Color
Enter Your Licence Number
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.