Ruger American Ranch 300AAC Blackout 16″ Blued
Out of stock
Email when stock available
The legendary Ruger Ranch rifle continues to be one of the most popular models in the American rifle line-up. This hard working, no nonsense rifle is made to be equally at home as a farmer’s daily workhorse as much as it is for game hunters who just like to carry a light, quick pointing rifle.
With its broad appeal and a laundry list of award winning features, it’s no wonder the Ranch rifle has become an instant classic in such a short time. When performance, accuracy and value matter, the Ranch rifle is the obvious choice.
* Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
* Ergonomic, lightweight flat dark earth composite stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations. Swivel studs are installed.
* Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user-adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
* Soft rubber recoil pad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
* The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70 degree throw provides ample scope clearance, and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
* Another patent-pending innovation is Power Bedding, an integral bedding block system that positively locates the receiver and free- floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
* The heavier tapered, threaded barrel is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. (450 Bushmaster features a removable Ruger Muzzle Brake to tame recoil)
* Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
* Rotary magazine fits flush with the stock and offers the smooth feed that has become the hallmark of Ruger rotary magazines. (450 Bushmaster has 3 round single stack magazine)
* Also features a factory installed one-piece aluminum scope rail.
* Also Includes: magazine; sling swivel studs.
* Barrel length: 16″ threaded
* Weight: 6.00 pounds