Lithgow Arms LA101 Crossover 22WMR Left Hand Rimfire Rifle Poly / Titanium 1/2in x 28tpi UNEF
Out of stock
Email when stock available
The stock includes an integral molded trigger guard and butt hook for improved prone hold, and is made from the same injection molded nylon as the new F90 rifle developed for the Australian Defence Force (ADF).
Each military grade steel barrel is cold forged and manufactured on the same machine at Lithgow that makes barrels for the ADF’s Austeyr rifles ensuring their outstanding accuracy.
Local production also ensures spare parts are easily available.
Lithgow Arms is a brand built on 100 years of weapons expertise at the small arms factory at Lithgow, NSW.
Since 1912, Lithgow has proudly supported Australia’s soldiers on battlefields around the world. From Gallipoli, Fromelles and Pozières to North Africa, Borneo and Kokoda, and from Korea, Malaya and Vietnam to East Timor, Iraq and Afghanistan, Australian troops have carried weapons made in Lithgow.
From the .303 and SLR to today’s Austeyr SA2 and the future EF88, Lithgow represents a unique heritage – the home of small arms in Australia.
* Weight: 3100 g
* Overall Length: 997 mm – 1007 mm
* Calibre: 22WMR
* Barrel: Cold hammer forged; 531mm (20.9”) OAL; threaded tenon; 11° target crown; semi-match chamber tighter tolerances than SAAMI spec; 1:16” 6 groove.
* Receiver: Rear locking; high tensile steel with hardened locking lugs; sized for magnum rimfire; compact length; recoil lug; 2 piece bases.
* Bolt: 3 locking lugs; 60° bolt lift; hardened handle; one piece firing pin; de-cocking feature; perpendicular sear engagement; Nylon bolt shroud and knob.
* Trigger / Safety: 2 position safety (bolt can be opened on safe); 1.5kg spring.
* Stock: Adjustable length of pull (325, 335, 345 and 355mm); glass fibre reinforced; rubber recoil pad; integral trigger guard; 4 point bedding; floating barrel.
* Magazine: Flush fitting Nylon 5 round LA magazine CZ455 compatible (.17HMR / .22WMR)
* Coating: Cerakote H series (colour Titanium) on barrel
Enter Your Licence Number
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.