Lone Wolf Barrel M17L 9mm Threaded 1/2 x 28 (166mm)
**Barrels must be shipped to a dealer**
Lone Wolf Distributors match grade replacement barrels are manufactured from the highest grade mill select 416 stainless forgings. CNC machined and heat treated, providing a life time of service and unparalleled accuracy at an affordable price. The standard groove and land rifling make this an excellent choice for those who wish to shoot lead, plated or jacketed bullets. Can be used in factory ported or stock pistols. Intended for use in the Glock 17L pistol but will fit the 17 in an extended length. Threaded 1/2 x 28 to fit a range of muzzle brakes.
Special features include:
- Ready to use, pre-fit drop in. No gunsmithing required.
- Precision machined from heat treated 416R stainless forgings.
- Oversized lock-up area produces greater shot-to-shot accuracy.
- Tighter dimensions than the original.
- Polished feed ramp and bore, diamond turned exterior
- Maximum chamber support, improved feed ramp design.
- Match grade broach cut rifling and target crown.
- Ok to use lead, plated or jacketed bullets.