Holosun Micro Red Dot System 2MOA Dot & 32MOA Ring HS507C X2
The HS507C X2 gives you Multiple Reticle System (MRS) technology and extra-long battery life in a rugged reflex sight built for pistol applications. MRS technology provides the flexibility to change reticles with the push of a button. If you need a precise shot, run the 2 MOA dot only. When you need a reticle for fast target acquisition, turn on the 32 MOA circle with the push of a button. Or, combine both. The best part? There’s no need to re-zero when switching reticles.
Advanced LED technology is capable of squeezing up to 50,000 hours of life from a single battery. If you should happen to be without a power source, Solar Failsafe technology keeps your optic operating off of available ambient light—so battery failure is NOT an option. The HS507C X2 also features Shake Awake motion-sensing technology that powers up the optic with the slightest movement. Multi-coated lens offer a parallax-free sight picture with unlimited eye relief. Durable 7075 aluminum construction is unaffected by extreme weather conditions.
* Advanced LED technology gives you up to 50,000 hours of use on single battery
* Multiple Reticle System (MRS): choose either a 2 MOA dot, 32 MOA circle, or both
* No need to re-zero when switching reticles
* Solar Failsafe uses ambient light to power your optic even when your battery has failed
* Parallax-free sight picture with unlimited eye relief
* Shake Awake technology powers up at the slightest movement
* CNC-milled 7075 aluminum housing
* IP67 certified waterproof
* Battery access does not require removal from firearm
* Picatinny mount
SKU – HS507CX2