Ruger American Ranch Rifle 300AAC Blackout 16″ Blued
Out of stock
The legendary Ruger Ranch rifle continues to be one of the most popular models in the American rifle line-up. This hard working, no nonsense rifle is made to be equally at home as a farmer’s daily workhorse as much as it is for game hunters who just like to carry a light, quick pointing rifle.
With its broad appeal and a laundry list of award winning features, it’s no wonder the Ranch rifle has become an instant classic in such a short time. When performance, accuracy and value matter, the Ranch rifle is the obvious choice.
* Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
* Ergonomic, lightweight flat dark earth composite stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations. Swivel studs are installed.
* Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user-adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
* Soft rubber recoil pad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
* The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70 degree throw provides ample scope clearance, and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
* Another patent-pending innovation is Power Bedding, an integral bedding block system that positively locates the receiver and free- floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
* The heavier tapered, threaded barrel is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. (450 Bushmaster features a removable Ruger Muzzle Brake to tame recoil)
* Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
* Rotary magazine fits flush with the stock and offers the smooth feed that has become the hallmark of Ruger rotary magazines. (450 Bushmaster has 3 round single stack magazine)
* Also features a factory installed one-piece aluminum scope rail.
* Also Includes: magazine; sling swivel studs.
* Barrel length: 16″ threaded
* Weight: 6.00 pounds